₹ 150

NIOS Solved Assignment 2021-22 for 10th and 12th TMA (Tutor Mark Assignment) , NIOS 10th & 12th 2021-22 Solved @9643289714

1 of
Previous Next

Ad Details


NIOS Solved Assignment 2021-22 for 10th and 12th TMA (Tutor Mark Assignment) , NIOS 10th & 12th 2021-22 Solved @9643289714
Call Now 9643289714, 9990177029
We Provide Solved Assignments of (NIOS, IGNOU )
for Classes 10th, 12th,M.Com, MCA, and MBA, Both Hindi & English Medium…
We are also provided Admission Support for 10th,12th,BA,B.com,BCA,MA,Mcom,MCA, BBA,MBA etc. & Examination Support like Sample Papers of NIOS board for (10th and 12th Class) students.
“Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern With Good Quality Answers…”

You Can Get it Within 5 Minuit Anywhere in The World (e-copy).

Rs. 25/- Subject for Assignment (e-copy IGNOU)

Rs. 300/- Subject for Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS)

Rs. 150/- Subject for Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS)

Rs. 150/- Subject for Sample Papers (including Last Three Year Solved Question Papers & Important question/Expected question with Solution)for preparation of examination, 10th & 12th class students only for NIOS Students.
 NIOS Sample Papers or Last Five Year Solved Question Papers Guide books, Practical Manual etc.

> During your course of study, internal assessment will be done to inform your progress through Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs).
>TMA in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
> Marks will be shown in the mark-sheet alongwith the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject.
> TMA Serve as an academic tool to prompt you/your knowledge.
>TMA Develop rapport between you and the tutors at the Study Centers. (PCPs)
> TMAs help learners to know their progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits.
> TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject.
From the session 2021-22, 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.
NOTE:Do not pay any additional amount for submitting TMA at Study Centre.

We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.

Delivery: Solved Assignments will be send to your email id or address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand…

Please get in touch with us for order/help/assistance on

PK Kapri & Co.
Mob. +91-9643289714, 9990177029(also available on WhatsApp)

Working Locations:
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattiagarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh,Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh,Wesh Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Lslands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Tha Government Of NCT Of Delhi Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, Puducherry

Note : Pk Kapri & Co. is not an agent of NIOS/IGNOU/any other university .we just help student to getting complete their education
PLZ Visit our website for more services https://www.pkkapri.com