May 28, 2022
Everyone Need To Know ! What Type of Business Should Start After Pandemic?
Looking for a great Most Profitable Business Idea After Corona Virus? Read on for ideas that will help you start and grow a successful business in 2022-2023.
- Many of the best small business ideas for 2023 involve an online business model.
- Choose a business idea that you are knowledgeable and passionate about and develop a detailed business plan.
- Before starting a business, determine if there is a demand for the product or service you want to provide.
- This article is for anyone looking for inspiration to start a business.
You want to start a business, but you’re having a tough time articulating your idea. If you want to become an entrepreneur, you need inspiration. It all starts with an idea that has room to grow over time. Some Most Profitable Business Idea After Corona Virus are :
1. Finance & Banking Business 2.Consulting 3.Online reselling 4.Online teaching 5.Online bookkeeping 6.Medical courier service 7.App development 8.Freelance copywriting or content writing 9.Home care service 10.Digital marketing
Banking & Finance Business (Banking Correspondence Service Provider -CSP)
The Reserve Bank of India has taken several initiatives over the years for increasing banking outreach and ensuring greater financial inclusion. A significant step in this direction was the issue of RBI guidelines in January 2006 for engagement of Business Correspondents (BCs) by banks for providing banking and financial services. Since then, the regulatory framework for the BC model has been progressively honed to ensure that consumer protection is not compromised while facilitating enhanced outreach of banking services. The relaxation in the regulatory framework was made possible due to the rapid changes in technology –both in terms of Core Banking Solution as also relatively low cost biometric hand held devices for ensuring authenticity and fraud prevention.
What are BCs?
Business Correspondents are retail agents engaged by banks for providing banking services at locations other than a bank branch/ATM. BCs enable a bank to provide its limited range of banking services at low cost. They hence are instrumental in promoting financial inclusion.
What are the functions of BCs?
BCs have to do a variety of functions viz, identification of borrowers, collection of small value deposit, disbursal of small value credit, recovery of principal / collection of interest, sale of micro insurance/ mutual fund products/ pension products/ other third party products and receipt and delivery of small value remittances/ other payment instruments, creating awareness about savings and other products, education and advice on managing money and debt counseling, etc.
Fino Payment Bank Ltd BCs/CSP & Distributor Points
As per times of India (TOI) Fino Payments Bank Recorded 30-35% revenue growth over long term. MD Rishi Gupta. Fino Payments Bank has been a profit making company since last quarter of FY20 and bulk of its revenue comes from transaction fee. It was a listed company on the stock Exchange Company.
Fino Payments Bank gives you the opportunity of making your business establishment into a bank branch, enabling you to act as a banker in your neighborhood. By being a part of Fino Payments Bank’s network you will be able to provide your customers all the services of a bank branch and also offer additional services such as travel bookings and bill payments amongst others.
- Attractive commission on every transaction
- Single account settlement that helps you enjoy the advantage of all banking transactions and settlements in a single account
- Elevated status that you earn as a banker
WHAT CAN YOU DO:
- Domestic Money Transfers
- International Money Transfer
- Account Opening be it Current or Savings Account
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS)
- Cash at Point of (Sale POS)
- Bill Payments
- Mobile / DTH Recharge
- Cash Management Services (For Multiple Clients)
- Travel Bookings (Be it for air travel/ rail travel/ hotel accommodation)
- Age: 18 years and above
- Area of operation: Vicinity of the shop
- Individual: ID proof and address proof
- Sole Proprietor: ID proof, address proof, registered copy of the company